Our School Organizational Team Page
Welcome to the Blue Diamond Elementary School SOT Web Page!
As part of the reorganization of the Clark County School District, our school will form a School Organizational Team that includes parents and guardians. Members will be elected by a vote of all parents and guardians at the school. Your input is important to the success of our school and students. Please take time to consider how you can be involved in this process and make your voice heard at our school!
School Organizational Team Parent Nominations
We are currently accepting nominations for potential School Organizational Team Members until Friday, September 15th. Your input is important to the success of our school and students. Please use the link below to nominate yourself (and/or another parent) and make your voice heard at our school!
Meeting DocumentsView All Documents
- Assembly Bill 469
- Pledge of Achievement
- Strategic Budget Plan 2018-2019
- School Performance Plan 2018-2019
- Strategic Budget Plan 2017-2018
- School Performance Plan 2017-2018
- CCEA Election Process
- ESEA Election Process
- Parent Letter
- Parent Election Process
- School Organization Team Overview
- School Organization Team Presentation
- School Organization Team Video Guide
- Blue Diamond SOT Parent Nomination Form